Payment & Shipping
We accept the following payment methods through PayPal (The Most Safety Payment Gateway for Online Shopping) :
- All major credit cards (through PayPal payment gateway): Visa, Delta, Electron, MasterCard, EuroCard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, American Express.
What is PayPal?
- PayPal is an online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest internet payment companies.
Why pay with PayPal ?
- It’s safer: Shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details.
- It’s faster: With no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks.
- It’s easier: All you need is an email address and password to pay online.
||Expected Delivery Time Scale:
Shipping Agent (Subject to Availability):
||8-15 Business Days
||8-15 Business Days
We do provide shipping via Post Office, a tracking no. will be provided for the items shipped by registered airmail. Package transit time normally takes some 7 to 10 business days, depending on the destination, holidays and various customs clearance as well as factors other than Postal Service’s control.
- Your order will be shipped immediately by standard mail after your order is processed. It should take 7-15 business days to arrive normally. If you need to ship using other carrier like FedEx, DHL and UPS, please contact us.
- If you order a product that is out of stock you will be contacted by e-mail and given the option to:
* Substitute it with another item
* Keep the selected item on back order
* Cancel your order completely
- If you order several items, one of which is out of stock, we will e-mail you to give you the option to:
* Delay dispatch of order until it can all be shipped
* Send the products available and place the out of stock product item on back order.
- In the case of part-shipment, you only pay for items that are dispatched.
Postage will be charged for each part shipment according to the normal tariffs.
You can cancel your back order at any time prior to the point of actual dispatch by contacting our Customer Services Dept.
- Wrong Shipping Address
It’s buyer’s responsibility to pay additional shipping and handling fee if the shipped item was returned because the buyer provided the wrong shipping address.
Exchange Order Item
It’s buyer’s responsibility to pay the same amount of the shipping and handling fee if the buyer wants to exchange their received order item with any new item